Oakford Internet Services (OIS) is the online division of ICT specialist Oakford Technology, based in Wiltshire.
Building on the company’s success providing ICT Support for almost two decades, OIS provides the very best in isolated, cloud infrastructure, broadband connectivity and business productivity solutions. Our product range includes Fast Broadband Connections, Remote Data Backup, Disaster Recovery (DR), Enterprise Email, VoIP Telephony, Cloud Hosting and Website design
With a customer base both in the UK and internationally, Oakford Internet Services is the sensible choice for your broadband and cloud services.
All of our cloud services are delivered from the finest UK datacentres. Each with redundant racks, switches and servers across multiple geographical locations, and boasting –
- 2 megawatt on-site substation
- Dual AKSA 1.6 megawatt generator connected via C&N ATS systems
- Two main fibre duct points into building
- N+1 PowerWave UPS system
- N+1 Airedale Air Handling system
- 24×7 secure entry via swipe card system with 6 layer entry
- Data centre located inside its own secure compound, with 3-metre fencing and electric entry, including anti-tailgate systems
- 20GBit resilient Ethernet ring with 50ms self-healing capacity
- ISO 27001 and ISO 9001 certified
Our Company Ethos
Oakford firmly believes that high quality customer care throughout the company is the key to business success. All of our engineers are trained in all aspects of our products and are committed to customer satisfaction.
All services are managed and monitored centrally to ensure a high level of customer support and satisfaction. Full escalation procedures are defined to ensure Service Level Agreements are fully adhered to.